Best Solar Sign Lights
There is no better way to illuminate your real estate post and add a touch of liveliness and elegance to your billboards than using solar powered sign boards lights.
As you probably know, shopping for the best solar sign lights can be really overwhelming, as there are many companies that claim to be the best.
Therefore, to make your life much easier, in this article, we will review the 5 absolute best LED solar billboard lights in the 2021 market.
So without further ado, let’s jump right into the selection.
Best Solar Powered Sign Lights Selection
We spend hours researching, testing, and comparing different solar lights, so we can provide you with the best options on the market.
All products reviewed in this list are manufactured by trusted companies, made with high-quality materials, energy-efficient, guaranteed high customer satisfaction, and of course, well priced.
If you are looking for an easy to install accent lighting for your sign, then this is your go to solar light.
It’s extremely easy to install and can be attached to almost any surface. You can use adhesive tape, secure the light with 2 screws, and they come with a clipper so you can easily clip the lights on your billboard.
They are made of 3 super bright white LEDs that produce around 450 lumens of lighting that will be able to brightly illuminate your small boards and signs.
The only drawback of this solar light is the batteries. Although Homebrite equipped this light with a Crystalline solar cell, the lights will stay on for around 4-8 hours after charging for the whole day.
Not a deal breaker, but I’d prefer if they last more.
- Great Design
- Very easy to install with 3 different installation options
- 450 lumens
- Small size, barely unnoticeable
- Amazing price for quality
- They only last 4-8 hours depending on the amount of sunlight
With 600 lumens, this is surely one of the brightest solar lights for sign boards.
They are super bright and offer 2 lighting modes that will suit all your advertising needs.
The first one is a calm dim light that adds a soothing and welcoming atmosphere to your billboard, and the second one is a high brightness mode, which is perfect for highlighting the signs.
I really like how these lights can be either stake into the ground or mounted on walls or boards for better illumination.
Speaking of illumination, these solar billboard lights offer you a 120-degree lighting angle and a 90-degree adjustable head, so you can cover more space and harvest the most of the sunlight.
Finally, thanks to the huge battery, Litiom lights can run for up to 12 hours after only 5 hours of direct sunlight making it one of the best solar sign lights for real estate posts.
- IP67 water and weatherproof
- Lasts up to 12 hours of continuous lighting
- 600 lumens
- 2 Lighting Modes
- Can be mounted or staked into the ground
- 2-years warranty
- Nothing really, they are just that good
If you wish to make your banner stand out, then this PIR solar motion sensor sign light is what you look for.
This solar sign board has 3 lighting modes that will suit all your needs:
- Green LED Indicator: This mode offers you Dusk to Dawn Lighting with a total output of 150 lumens
- Blue LED Indicator: This mode activates both the PIR function and the dim mode in which the default state of the light is dim (165 lumens) and when motion is detected it will light up with full brightness (1300 lumens)
- Red LED Indicator: In this mode, the default state of the light will be off until it senses motion. In other words, the light will only work when there is motion
The detection range of this solar billboard light is around 16.4 feet, which is very decent compared to other motion-activated solar lights on the market.
You can install this light either on a 3 inch pole or you can mount it on walls using the provided wall mount kit.
I really like how Solar Light Mart designed this product with an adjustable tilt mounting bracket, as it helps to adjust the solar panel position for better direct sunlight resulting in a higher running time.
Speaking of running time, this solar board light can run up to 24 hours on the Red LED mode, 8 hours on the Blue LED mode, and finally, 12 hours on the Green LED mode.
What is really impressive about these lights is the charge time, as they only need around 8 hours of direct sunlight and that’s it.
- Lasts up to 12 hours on the dim mode
- 3 Lighting modes
- 16.4 detection range
- IP65 water and weatherproof
- Comes with a wall mount kit
- 1-year warranty
- Not the brightest solar street sign light
This solar flood light for sign boards is available in 50, 100, 120, and 300 Watts, so you can pick just the right amount of brightness for your real estate sign.
Thanks to the huge 20,000mah battery, this 168 LED solar billboard light can run for up to 12 hours in full brightness mode and up to 36 hours in the dim mode.
Further, with the new high-quality solar panel, you will be able to fully charge your lights within 6-8 hours of direct sunlight.
But what I really like about this solar sign board light is the multi-function remote control, which can control many of the lights features such as:
- Brightness: You can easily increase or decrease your light’s brightness with a press of a button
- Timer: You can control the lights to automatically go off after 3h, 5h, or 8h, which help to save charge and prolong the battery life
- Lasts up to 36 hours at night
- IP65 water and weatherproof
- Remote control with timer and brightness controller
- 120-degree beam angle
- Can be mounted on walls or poles
- 9000 Lumens output
- Available in 4 different light intensities
- 3-year warranty
- They need to improve the quality of the remote control
A 1500 Lumens solar sign light with a 5-year warranty? Sign me in.
This 84 LEDs solar light is made of all aluminum alloy and sealed with IP67 water and weather protection material that will protect the light from rusting, rain, excessive heat or frost.
They will automatically turn on t dusk and run for 6-10 hours after only 4-6 hours of direct sunlight, which is a pretty decent ratio in my opinion.
A really nice addition is the charge power indicator, which shows you how much charge left in your battery, so you can plan ahead.
Ruokid equipped their light with a rotatable solar panel so you can avoid shading and get as much direct sunlight as possible.
Further, the light come with a wall mounting kit and a remote control. Unfortunately, this remote can’t control the brightness and can only be used to adjust the timer (3h or 5h) or turn of the lights.
- Last up to 10 hours at night
- IP67 water and weatherproof
- 1500 lumens output
- Comes with remote control and wall mounting kit
- Adjustable solar panel
- 5-year warranty
- Customers reported that the lights come with low-quality batteries
Best Solar Sign Lights Cheat Sheet
|Product||Image||Run Time||Charge Time||Lumens||Weatherproof||Warranty|
|Homebrite Small Solar Powered Sign Light||Up to 8 hours||10 hours||450||N/A||30-days|
|Litiom Solar Billboard Spot Light||Up to 12 hours||5 hours||600||IP67||2-years|
|Alpha 1080X Solar Light||Up to 24 hours||8 hours||1500||IP65||1-year|
|Werise 9000 Lumens Solar Light for Billboard||Up to 36 hours||8 hours||9000||IP65||1-year|
|RuoKid 80W Solar Street Lights||Up to 10 hours||6 hours||1500||IP67||5-years|
Hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this article as much as we did.
If you are interested in similar articles you are welcome to visit Solar Energy Hackers.
Have you tried any of these solar sign lights? Do you have any suggestions to make the site better?
If so, please let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.